AutoCAD Trim Command
Hey guys, what’s up? I hope you are everything is good. Thanks to enter this page. Welcome to my site Tech me engineer, Today this article goes to discuss the Trim Command. I hope you already know about AutoCAD Modify’s command. If you don’t know check out the Autocad Modify menu bar. Trim command is the most important command.
Today in this article goes discusses the Autocad Trim Command. The Trim command is placed on the Modify menu bar. I hope you guys already know about the AutoCAD Modify command. If you don’t know about the location of the trim command check out the Autocad Modify menu toolbar. Trim command is the most important command. So we will discuss in detail in this article about AutoCAD Trim Command.
What is Autocad Trim Command?
Autocad trim command defines as trimming a part of an object in Autocad. To trim the object user, most draw a second object for cutting edge.
Basically, the trim command use for cutting the unnecessary part of the drawing in AutoCAD.
The Shortcut Command = ‘TR’.
Why use Trim Command?
Guys, you know why to use this command in AutoCAD. If you are an AutoCAD user then you already know about this command. If you don’t know I am ready to teach you why to use the Trim command.
Basically, this command uses to cut a part of the object. When your drawing is complete but your drawing is not precise and perfect. Due to extra unnecessary parts are available in your drawing. So that kinds of parts should remove or deleted then this command is used. This is an important command
This command is used to make a design creative and better drawing. Where shouldn’t have an unnecessary part of the object? So that this command is mostly used in AutoCAD.
How to use Trim Command?
Now I will shear you how to use Trim Command in Autocad. The followings are the detailed process of using Trim Command in Autocad.
- Open Autocad Application which is available on your pc.
- Choose the drawing which can be Modify and customize.
- Open the selected drawing file. (Which should have .dwg file format)
- Fixed the part of the drawing which you go to trim.
- Go to the Modify menu bar.
- Click the trim icon.
- Also, type the “TR” command in the command bar.
- Double press the enter key or double press the space key.
- Autocad program gives you a specific object.
- Click the portion of the object which is unnecessary in your drawing.
- Trim which you fixed before inter command.
- Click all the parts of the object which would be trim.
- The result sees on your Autocad screen.
What is the utilization of the TRIM order in AutoCAD?
The Trim order in AutoCAD utilizes to eliminate the items, which meet the edges of different articles. It utilizes to eliminate additional lines or additional pieces of an item. We can likewise perform trim utilizing distinctive determination strategies. We need to choose the segment of the item to manage.
How to Use This Command fast In AutoCAD?
- First, select the items you need to manage. You can tap on them independently or you can left-snap and drag to assemble the items
- Right-click on the clear space to finish the choice.
- Left snap on the lines to manage them. Right, snap, or enter to settle the managing.
The followings are the detail using the process of trim command in AutoCAD. Thanks for watching this article. Please share with other friends also who use AutoCAD software and who improve their performance and experience of AutoCAD software.
If you like this article please comment to me on ” Helpful article “in the comment box. Also, you can ask me your doubts and quarry on social media [Facebook/Twitter/Instagram]
Thanks for visiting.